1 Item Items
Envio em 24h
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2019-04-04
SmallRig Sony VCT-14 Shoulder Plate 1954 is compatible with Sony VCT-14 tripod adapter plates. It could be attached and detached fast, able to support heavy device and keen to get a balance when the camera is mounted on it. It features a Manfrotto 501 quick release plate, and shooting on the shoulder, in the hands and on the tripods could be switched swiftly.
Part of the baseplate extends out beyond the 15mm LWS rod adapter in the front. With rod adapter set back, additional space in the front is achieved to mount follow focus. It enables to position the camera backwards to some degree on the plate, so as to get the balance of your rig directly over your shoulder. The rod adapter is vertically adjustable by 23mm to fit different types of cameras, like FS7/FS7II/FS5/Ursa Mini/Canon C100. What’s more, it is equipped with a 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear side.
Manfrotto 501 quick release plate, which is compatible with Manfrotto 577 quick release adapter could be slid about 80mm forwards or backwards when the wingnut is loose. An ARRI M6 rosette is available to attach accessories and grips, and multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side could provide additional mounting options. In addition, the shoulder pad is so soft that your shooting will be more pleasant.
1. Compatible with Sony VCT-14 tripod adapter plates
2. Soft shoulder pad
3. Arri M6 rosette to attach accessories and grips
4. Front rod adapter is vertically adjustable by 23mm to fit different types of cameras
5. Enough space to mount follow focus in the front
6. Manfrotto 501 quick release plate could be slid about 80mm forwards or backwards
7. 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the right side for additional accessories
Blackmagic Ursa Mini
1x Shoulder Plate
1x 1/4’’-20 Spanner
1x M4 Spanner