SmallRig Wireless Receiver Motor 3263
Comes with an ultra-low-power 0.52" OLED screen, supports 5V-16.8V wide input voltage, fast charging, and provides 9V/18W and 0.5N.m torque output. It can be powered by Battery Plate (ID: 3777) with NP-F batteries or by USB-C to D-Tap Cable (ID: 3266) and USB-C to DC cable (ID: 3268) with V-Mount batteries. The Wireless Receiver Motor features an open-end rod clamp to avoid any obstacles on F15mm rod and allows for handheld and over-the-shoulder shooting for precise follow focus when working with Multi-Functional Wireless Handgrip 3917. It connects Wireless Handwheel Controller via control cables (ID: 3325, 2971, 2970, depending on your camera type) for wireless REC start/stops. Also, in cabled mode, it has an ultra-low delay of about 5ms.
1. 0.5N.m peak torque.
2. Supports fast charging and 5V-16.8V wide input voltage.
3. Independent power supply.
4. Quick-release F15mm rod clamp.
1. Wireless Receiver Motor and Wireless Handwheel Controller can be operated only under the same frequency band and number.
2. Calibration is required when the wireless receiver motor reverses rapidly or the handwheel screen displays abnormal location information.
3. The two USB-C ports come with different functions.
4. For instructions, please refer to the Wireless Follow Focus System User Manual.
1: F49/F52/55/58/62/F67/72/77/82/86/80/85/90/95/114mm DSLR camera lens and cine lens
2: F15 rail support system
3: M0.8 lens and follow focus lens gear ring
4: Incompatible with non-SmallRig wireless follow-focus system
5: Supports fast charging
1 x Wireless Receiver Motor
Product Dimensions: 108.2 x 50.1 x 32.1mm
Package Dimensions: 121 x 104 x 44m
Product Weight: 117g±5g
Package Weight: 166g±5g