SmallRig Wireless Handwheel Controller 3262
It has a 1400mAh battery that lasts approx 20h and a power-failure memory function that spares you from repeated lens calibration and AB point settings, thus improving shooting efficiency. Ultra-low-power 0.96" OLED screen with RGB lighting effect and vibration warning function provide a simple but efficient interaction experience. The Wireless Handwheel Controller works with Wireless Handgrip (ID: 3780) in controlling the focus and zoom of the wireless receiver motor for as long as 29 hours. Its BLE module helps in wireless REC start/stop which can also be realized by control cables (ID: 3325, 2971, 2970, depending on your camera type) with the motor. Moderate damping and an alternative marking disk will meet different grip demands. Besides, high precision BLDC control algorithm and anti-interference encryption algorithm further guarantee low latency and stable follow focus.
1. Built-in 1400mAh battery lasts approx 20h.
2. Power-failure memory.
3. Ultra-low-power OLED screen with user-friendly interaction.
4. High precision BLDC control algorithm + anti-interference encryption algorithm.
5. Replaceable marking disk.
1. Wireless Receiver Motor and Wireless Handwheel Controller can be operated only under the same frequency band and number.
2. Please check anomalies when there is a vibration warning from the Wireless Handwheel Controller.
3. For instructions, please refer to the Wireless Follow Focus System User Manual.
1: Incompatible with non-SmallRig wireless follow focus system
2: USB-C input voltage: 5V-12V; no fast charging protocol
1 x Wireless Handwheel Controller
1 x Marking Disk
Product Dimensions: 77 x 69 x 54.7 mm
Package Dimensions: 127 x 112 x 88mm
Product Weight: 177g±5g
Package Weight: 261g±5g
Material(s): AL6061, ABS, PC, Silicone